Thursday 29 August 2013

Mr and Mrs.....love one another......

As promised, here are the two Wedding cards I made for a lady who commissioned them.  I wasn't sure what style to go with, so I made two different ones. best!
 
The first one here, is the one with all the very tiny vellum flowers on.  They did look better on the card than on my work tray that's for sure!
 
 
 

As the only information I had was there was terracotta on it and two birds I decided on making one with birds on it.  I checked with my judges what they thought of the colour and they said it was OK, it looks more orange in this posting than it is IRL. I love this one too.

As you can tell I couldn't make up my mind, so I left it to the lady to decide!  I hope that she likes them - she's not come back saying could I make something else so I'm assuming they are OK!


Which one do you like?

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Gill said...

Hi Karen

What a choice they are both beautiful. I think I would choose the one with the lovely vellum flowers on. You must be really pleased with them both.
Gillx