Tuesday 16 July 2013

Two more for the charity card box!


This is a little cutie!  I used a freebie embossing folder I got with a craft magazine and then cutout a shape using my spellbinders I won in a competition!  Not bad huh!  Offcuts of paper from my little envelope and I had the flowers done.  I've had the brads for ages, and am soon running out of them.  There wasn't so much choice then as there is now, but I still go back to my old favourites!

A male card completed here.  The backing tape measure is actually washi tape that was another freebie from a magazine!  I do love those freebies, they help my charity cardmaking in so many ways.

The stamp was purchased in a sale a few moons ago now.  It's so easy to colour and looks just like those tree houses we had as kids (ours was the garden shed really made into a den!). 

Memories are just great sometimes aren't they!

Hope you're all keeping cool!

No comments: