Friday 8 March 2013

Happy Birthday Brother!!!


Here's the completed card you saw the beginnings of on WOYWW this week.  I had some cute little beer cans and decided to make some "Beer Bunting" for the embossed part of the card.  It took a while to get all the little cans pointing the same way. 

I already had a sentiment stamped so layered it onto some gold card and it then matched the gold die cut stars I used to edge the embossed part of the card.  I also added in a little peel off.  I searched all of them and couldn't find one with Brother on...so I used this one instead.  The Beer Monster is a cute digi I've had for a while and suits all mens cards!
 
The second card (which Domi showed you the beginnings of with the Cuttlebug by her paw!) is a hand designed camera made from card in my 'bits bag'. She used little bits of mirror card and also some jazzy peel off lines.  She added the cute little Chester, purely because she liked him!!  Why query a cats thoughts..... oh dear....I think I need to check my medication is right!! LOL!!!
 
A big thank you to Gill, who has sent me some lovely cards to add to the charity box, ready to be taken with some gorgeous items from Jan for their Spring Sale.  Thanks to you both!
 
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Alison Scott said...

Love the beer monster. Those little beer cans are so cute.

Lydia La La said...

Karen...you are making outstanding cards and each time you excel yourself...
I love your bro's card and he would have too. Now.... if you sold some you could buy more goodies to make more cards with!!!!! Take care. xo

Ambreen said...

waoooo....your card for john is great ....and domi card's is great too...waoo domi is giving yyou tough competition in crafting lolz

love both the card