Tuesday 8 January 2013

Noel - A Special Card for a Special Person

One last Christmas card - another special one - thanks to the lovely lady who sent me the stamped images - they are much appreciated.  I saw this image on her blog and thought it would make a perfect card for a special friend of mine who is called Noel and his birthday is on....yes you guessed it....Christmas Day....!!!

I'm not sure who makes these little cuties, I think they are Penny Black - must add them to my Wish List!  Anyway as it's for a man, I didn't want to make it too 'girly' so I just matted and layered the card on to gold mirri card and coloured it with my trusty PM's, then added the die cut holly with the red gems on and added some glitter on the leaves.  Well a girl has to put glitter somewhere!!! 

Usually the glitter is on me, I've lost count of the times I've been told I have glitter on my face - specially when I'm out with it on me!

Enjoy!

No comments: