Wednesday 12 December 2012

WOYWW 184

 
WOYWW is here again - click here to see what Mrs Dunnit is up to on her workdesk, although she's not there but she is if you know what I mean!  So what is on my workdesk?  Not a lot really, it was my Birthday (Happy Birthday to me!) yesterday - so that explains why LOL!!!  I was out enjoying myself instead....!

However here is what is on my little worktray, holly with gems on, all drying off ready for cards.  I made a big batch of cards, and also put together a big bag of cards for the cancer charities - and yes you've guessed it - my cards went in the bag too and obviously they are now at the Charity instead!  So I've got loads more to make when I thought I was almost done with the Christmas cards.  Never mind, at least the charity will make even more money which is the positive in a negative!!!

 
Can you see the little Robin here? His Christmas has come early!!   It's a lovely Farm Shop we go to and there is always some new goodies to look at.  This time there's a bowl of Christmas Pudding - complete with spoon - and you can stir it and make a wish.  I remember doing this when my Nan made the Christmas Puddings, it was always a tradition I loved.  I do miss my Nan so much!!!

 
To finish off here is out little Domi, in her little house - she doesn't realise she's got her tail sticking out though!!! The photo isn't that brilliant as it was a strange light - it gives strange tinges to the colours sometime. 

Hope you all have a wonderful WOYWW and be careful out there in the snow!

14 comments:

Annie said...

Firstly a very happy birthday for yesterday. Hope it was a good one. Love the pic of you cat....if only he knew I'm sure he would have turned round and smiled :-)
Hugs,
A x #38

Eliza said...

Gosh so many Sagitarians having a birthday on WOYWW. Happy birthday for yesterday, mine is next week. Love the photo of Domi with her tail sticking out, so cute, is she trying to hide or keep warm?

Happy WOYWW
Eliza 12

Carole said...

Hope you have a sunny bright and beautiful wonderful birthday year. I love doing the little piece work and all the details involved.
http://carolescreativecritters.blogspot.com/

Redanne said...

Happy Birthday for yesterday! When I first looked at your tray I thought that you had decorated it with the holly - well I still think it would look love decorated. That little robin is so sweet, he looks like he needs a good feed. The pic of Domi is great, if only he could see himself - lol. Thanks for your visit earlier. Happy WOYWW, Anne x #21

Twiglet said...

Happy birthday!! I love the cheeky robin. Just a quick trip round the desks today - I should really be finishing off my Christmas picture gifts. Enjoy the fun x Jo

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Happy Birthday!!! Hope you had a lovely time celebrating with your friends xx
We always stir and make a wish too - in fact, my 19 year old son was most put out this year because he's at Uni and couldn't stir/wish!!
And what a tail - does my bottom look big in this?? LOL
Hugs, LLJ #27 xx

Antonia said...

Happy birthday for yesterday, We used to make a wish whilst stirring the Christmas pudding, these days its just hubby who eats it so I just buy a mini for him. Love your holly I thought it was a decorated tray :)
Toni :) # 94

MiniOwner said...

Yay happy birthday for yesterday - it was mine too! Happy Wednesday, :o)
Sue x (MiniOwner@64)

House of Bears said...

Happy birthday for yesterday. That's a lovely, festive tray you have there.

Thanks for visiting the bears earlier today

fairy thoughts said...

I hope the lid is on the guinness you wouldn't want the robin to fall in the pudding. belated birthday wishes
have a great week
janet #24

Di said...

Aw, cute robin! Belated Happy WOYWW, Di xx

Neet said...

Love the picture of Domi. My you have been busy.
Hugs, neet 2 x

Lucy said...

The leaves look fab. Is Domi a dog or cat? I used to have a cat called Boko who had a habit of hiding behind the tv when it was bedtime, but always forgot to tuck his tail in so we found him everytime! Thanks for dropping by! Lucy #16 x

Spyder said...

hehhee love the cat pic!! Sorry for being sooo late for last weeks (this one) woyww, at lest there was no 12 12 12 thingy going on, but now that's supposed to be on the 21st! how silly!