Monday 22 October 2012

Not my normal style....

Totally out of my comfort zone with these two cards, but then I decided I quite like the black card, so will be making more using it!  It's quite dramatic, but great for teenage or goth cards. 

The round circular sentiment is one I made.  If you'd like to 'snag it' then let me know and I'll upload one for you. I've made quite a few different ones and it's nice to put your own personal touch onto cards.  I love making cards for special people with different handmade items no one else will have!

I went lighter with this one using greens, but still including black highlights on the card.  The little girls are so cute - I got them from Pollycraft before they closed down.  However you can still buy their stamps at Little Miss Muffet Stamps so all is not lost!

Also I've got some more digi images to upload for you, when I get a break from hospitals!  Just nudge me if I forget OK!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

SiskiyouSue said...

Very cute! I also bought those Pollycraft images before they closed down. They've turned into my favorites!

gill M said...

Hi Karen

Just love these 2 cards and loved the hand made messasges
Gill xx

Mrs A. said...

Your cards are great with the black. Maybe not your comfort zone for you but these are perfect.Just shows that we can do different styles and pull it off. I managed to get my hands on several of the Polly Craft images before they closed down too. Hugs Mrs A.