Friday 13 July 2012

Blinged Up Cards!

As promised, here are two of the 'blinged up' cards I recently made.  I've had these die cuts for many moons now.  I got them before I had my own little pink Cuttlebug.  I added some little gems to them and put them onto a black and a white cardstock background.  The big silver diecuts were from Gill - thanks Gill!

Not sure which one looks the best, but they will both sell for the charities that I donate too.  The ribbon was a bargain - 20p for about 2 metres.  There were different colours so I picked out a couple.  Shame the shop has closed down now.  I miss that one - it always had loads of bargains, perhaps that's why it closed who knows.

More cards to follow, got a few done pre-DVT.  I'm hoping to be able to do some short crafting sessions soon so the blog will continue on!

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Sarn said...

Wow . . . amazing blinged-up cards there Karen.

Yes, the image on my blog post today is by Penny Black. I don't know its name though because I don't own the stamp. The image was sent to me.

x

Julie said...

Those are awesome! I have some great accesory digis on my blog for free that you would probably like www.scraphappypapercrafter.com

Gill x said...

Hi Karen

So pleased the die cuts I sent you have come in useful. Really pretty card

Ambreen said...

Both cards are beautiful...i especially loved the white one but pink one is beautiful too.