Saturday 26 May 2012

More kitty cards......

I know, my plan was not to make lots of kitty cards and go outside of my comfort zone.  However when the Animal Charity needed help, then I offered to give it!  Hence lots more kitty cards.  Oh boy, am I enjoying it....tee hee....!!!! LOL!!!!

The above image is my best ever favourite I think!  It's so gorgeous and I just love colouring it, of course the kities can be any colour to suit the recipient.  Or made in various colours for the Animal Charity!
These cards also use kitties and dogs aas the main focus point and are ideal for the Animal Charity.  They are from the Pampered Pets range, which was free with a magazine a while back and I've still got a few left!
I used the gorgeous hearts embossing folder on these and it just lifts the image a bit.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Gillxx said...

HiKaren

OH!! my what a bsy bee you have been. I am sure that the cat charity will love all of these cards, they are great.

Jo said...

Lovely cards, so elegant, and the first one makes me smile :)
Jo xx