Thursday 22 March 2012

Special Magnolia Girl...

I saw this little cutie in a visit to a craft shop and she's so gorgeous I just had to have her.  I don't normally get Magnolia stamps as they are so expensive, but I did splash out on two.  Well, you just have to don't you! 

I've stamped a few of them and used different colourings in them so you'll see a few coming along but I know a lot of you are Magnolia fans.  I've tried some different techniques on the colouring as well - what do you think? 

Again I've used my MS PATP set and used the cheapy £ shop card for the matting and layering.  I was going to add some lace in as well, but forgot before I used my DST, so sorry about that! 

This is an easel card, but I've not quite finished the inside yet.  My little yellow flower embellishment suits the colouring fine (and a bargain at 45p for the bag), sadly I only have two left now.  Again the gold brad was from my bargain pack too.  I'm one of life's "bargain bin checkers!" - you never know what you might find.

Hope you like my little cutie and I'll finish the inside soon don't worry!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Lydia La La said...

Yellow is one of my fave colours. The window and door surrounds are painted yellow in my home and it's bright and happy. Not if you don't like yellow!
Hoping you have not unearthed any more nasty post chemo crap in your system.
love. xo

Gill x said...

What a little cutie!! Just love the yellow, so spring like. Looking forward to seeing the rest of this little girl.

Di said...

Really sweet Karen! Love the colours.

Non-spicy isn't top of the recipes list here but I have a few up my sleeve. You don't HAVE to add the spices of course :) Di xx