Friday 24 February 2012

Grrrr - it's the Cupcake Tiger...!

Another stamp purchased in the sales!  I think this little fella is so cute.  Just right for anyone I think.  I made him a lovely tiger colour with my PM's and added a gem to his little cupcake.
The backing paper was a freebie I had many moons ago.   Just perfect for the tiger.  I used some buttons on the side for my embellishment.  I haven't got any bakers twine, so decided to have a go at making my own and it came out OK - what do you think?

Would you like me to show you how I made it?  If so, I'll add it in my next post before going on.  I'm using bits and pieces which came to hand after my last batch of cardmaking took place before the DVT arrived. 

Hope you like him, grrrrrrr!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lydia La La said...

you are so clever, Karen... Yes please, show us how to make the cord. Lovely card for a boy. xo

Di said...

I've used the bakers twine idea and it's great for matching up with cards. And cheaper :)

You could do your 'how to' on WOYWW perhaps? Folk do like to see ideas.