Wednesday 22 February 2012

A cute little Magnolia!

I'm not sure whether to make this into a Mothers Day card or something else yet.  Depends what else I make I suppose as there's a bit of time yet.

I got this gorgeous die cut set for Christmas (I was told to go to the Craft Shop and get whatever I wanted - imagine the fun I had!!!! LOL!!!).

It's so easy to use and looks very effective no matter which die cuts you use.  I've even found the little centre ones are used which we don't always do with sets do we.  I can see myself using this one a lot, so just let me know if you get bored with them!

I added some clear gems (bargain from the £1 shop!), ribbon (another bargain only 49p for the whole roll!), some die cut butterflies which were given to me (not sure what make they are sorry) but I added glitter and some gems and they look great.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Lydia La La said...

This is so lovely, Karen. This would cost around $7 here. You should be quite proud of your self for donating these cards to the hospice...
lots of love...

Di said...

Cute Karen! Love the colour combo :)