Sunday 27 November 2011

An old card I made pre-DVT!

 I thought I'd put up some of my old cards made pre-DVT but my pooter has decided to delete all my card images in one of my folders!!!  Argghhh!!!

Anyway this is one I made using my Nesties.  I made it into a three way swivel card - not sure what the real name is!  I used all shades of green on it - this image is SO cute don't you think!


I used some green gems and the last of my special rub-ons Freebie I was given.  I've used rub-ons before but some of them have been a bit of a disaster, these are so lovely to use and it's sad I've used the last ones now.

Off for a wander now.....and later I'll see if I can find my lost images!!!  I hope they've not gone forever.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi to all paperscissorsandglitter.blogspot.comers this is my first post and thought i would say a big hello to yous -
regards speak again soon
gazza

Di said...

Gorgeous card Karen! Have you checked your 'deleted' folder on the computer? Sometimes things can still be lurking there :)

GILLxx said...

Hi Karen
Just looked at your card it is really cute, glad to see you are still crafting.

Lydia La La said...

that card is pretty and whimsical. lots of work there i would think.. i hope you are ok, i worry for you,xo

Di said...

Happy Birthday for today Karen! Hope you're having a fun day. Di xx

Gill xx said...

Hi Karen

Ben a abit worried about you, haven't heard from you for some time and sent email's but wondering if your emails are up the creek again. Love to hear from you.

Take Care