Tuesday 20 September 2011

Another Pink Card....argghhh...what's happening to me.....

Yes Delilah has had a big effect on my crafty stash cardmaking!  This one is all pink and girlie too.

I made the 'jotter style' paper myself.  I used a hole punch to make the holes and used my scissors to snip out the 'ripped page' look.  I think I've got it, not perfect, but it adds to the effect I suppose!

I used a stamped image coloured with my trusty promarkers again and then used the other half of the bargain adhesive ribbon and added some small bling gems to each end of the card.  These cards are yellow in colour, so it shows up quite well (bargain again 50p for 15 cards, with envelopes!).  Shame they had no more.

The lilac core-dinations card was put through the Cuttlebug and distressed with an old nail file.  Who needs expensive tools for crafting when you can use other things around the house.

You should see what I've got to put my Distress Ink Pad on with!  I'll have to share that with you soon.  Saves spending out ££££ for a blending tool...!

Enjoy!

5 comments:

Gill xx said...

Hi Karen

What a bargain your cards were, we all have to try and save a few pennies when ever we can. I love the pink look ideal for all aged girls!!!

Di said...

Very clever Karen, especially the notepad effect! Is the image a GorJuss girls one - I didn't realise they did digi images. Make up sponges are good to use with Distress Inks - although a blending tool does keep your paws cleaner :) And I use a big emery board with embossed Core'dinatione card.

Karen said...

Yes Di, sorry it was a stamped image and not a digi one! I put all the images (both stamped and digi) in one box and it's confusing. I will write on the back whether it's a digi or stamped from now on so I get it right! Thanks for letting me know.

Lydia La La said...

Core.... aren't you still a clever girl! This one is so pretty too. Hope you are keeping OK. Wish we lived in the same country.... clsoe. You would be my favourite tutor... Love and good vibes.XO

Lydia La La said...

WOW... congratulations on your 100th follower... Lovely. XXOO