Monday 4 July 2011

Well Done on your Achievement Award!

I decided to make this Congrats card after hearing a good friend of mine who is 91 - has just completed her Achievement Award in her computer class.  How amazing is that..!?!?!!?  I think it's brilliant and she could teach a few others that computers aren't scary!

A digi image from Bugaboo (I think!), coloured with Promarkers (what else!) and then matted and layered onto a Nestie, some super star background paper (thanks to Gill..!!) and I used a funky foam star I already had in my stash along with my bargain sentiments (50p!).

Enjoy!

7 comments:

Di said...

Fabulous card Karen, it all goes togther just perfectly - and what an achievement! Di xx

Karen said...

Yes, 91 years old and her first computer lessons and get's an Achievement Award. Wish a few others would give it a go!

gill said...

Great card wow!! 91 and learning a computer she certainly deserves an award, and a lovely card.

Marlene said...

Beautiful, fun card! Thanks for stopping by my blog, too. Much appreciated. New freebie is up tonight, btw.

Karen said...

Marlene - thanks for dropping by - also thanks for the freebie - love your sense of humour with your cardmaking. Take care - keep smiling!

Lydia La La said...

Well well what a gorgeous blog you have, Karen. And why didn't you share this with me before????????
I'll keep reading the rest now!
XOXO Dell.

Lydia La La said...

lovely stuff you have done. makes me want to start doing some art now. what type of promarker do you use? I haven't heard of them before. i'm not game to go into an art/craft shop. i'd come out laden with goodies but broke! So... i've looked up some You Tubes and sites to learn more.

thanks for your lovely blog.

Dell.