Tuesday 7 June 2011

Beary Lovely!

Bear stamped from my lovely friend, I coloured him with my Promarkers and added him to some stripy backing paper and some with paw prints on it.  I also added some card candy and then some peel offs to the side of the Die cut square shape.

I also coloured the "With Love" peel off with my Promarkers, left it to dry and then added it to his little board he's holding.  Cute huh!

A small silver bow was added (fiinal ones from the christmas set bought in Tescos a couple of years back).  Handy for adding to characters to add some dimension.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Gill said...

Another lovely card your friend willlove it, The stripped paper really sets it off. Didn't know that you could use promarker pens to colour peel offs, thanks.

Di said...

Really cute Karen! Good tip about using Pro Markers to colour peel offs. I have some peeloff markers but there would be much more choice with Pro Markers. Hope the internet holds up for you - and that the printer is sorted out soon. Di x

Ambreen said...

So cute Birthday card :)