Thursday 26 May 2011

Got My Eye On You...!

A really cute image here which just called out for Promarkers!  I added some background paper with cute little circles on which is the last I've got of that as I can't remember where it came from!

Added a little circle which was from a die cut that Di (no pun intended!) sent me.  I coloured it with my Promarkers and added some cute candy on it to keep the circle idea going!  I might glitter the balloon, but I'm getting low on my glitter and I only have three, so might wait a bit.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Gill said...

Loved the monster card is it one you drew!!!

Coloured are great too.

Gill x

Di said...

Great card Karen - so good to see you crafting away. Busy here as rellies are arriving on Saturday but I do have a spare Icicle and a Frosted Lace Stickles. They aren't totally full but might tide you over? Just let me know if they would help for now and I'll pop them in the post tomorrow. Di x

Ambreen said...

He has got 4 eyes for some one..cute concept :)