Tuesday 22 March 2011

Not Your Usual Congrats Card


OK, I know this is an unusual one but I thought I'd add it and see what everyone thinks. A friend in the USA has just finished her cancer treatment and in many hospitals over there, a tradition is to ring a bell to signal the end of the treatment regime.
I made this card to congratulate her on the end of the treatment. I hope she likes it, I've seen blogs about the bells in several places since she told me about hers.
Do you think the cancer charities would like a card like this here in England? I'd love to know what you all think. Send me a comment to tell me......yay....or....nay....!
Thanks!

5 comments:

Jo said...

I think this card is brilliant and what a great way to mark the end of cancer treatment, ring out the old and bring in a new healthy start :)
Sending best wishes to your friend Karen xx
And sending you HUGS too xx

Marlene said...

Your card is sweet...and your friend will love it.

Just wanted to pop by and thank you for visiting my blog. Glad you enjoyed the freebies.

Gill said...

Hi Karen

I think this is a great idea, I am sure your friend will love it!!!!

Ambreen said...

Card consists of truly sweet sentiments...I think it will be appreciated by both charities and our friends as well....
Ambreen

Anonymous said...

I make cards for OWH and i think to have this cute bell and the sentiment
i will make cards like yours, i love your card. dit you draw the bell?
Thanks for sharing this fabulous creation with us.
snowbird@hotmail.de
have a blessed day