Thursday 31 March 2011

New Baby

Another "Clean and Simple" design here. Before I had a CB of my own, someone sent me a few pieces of card already embossed, so I used those. I'd love to find some more of the yellow card they used, but have never found any yet. It comes up really well with the embossing on it. A simple topper (bargain 50p) in a craft shop closing down sale, a nestie (again from a lovely craft donator!), topped with a mulberry word sentiment. I just added the glitter for some 'wow factor' as they say. Again another bargain for 50p in the craft shop sale. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Doreen said...

What a gorgeous creation.xxx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful and unique, thanks for sharing!

hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/03/april-kit-preview-day.html