Tuesday 15 March 2011

Happy Birthday

Now that some Nesties are cut, the images are coloured, it's a lot easier to put the cards together - just wish I could have more of it out at one time.

I used this lovely pink backing paper (freebie from a magazine many moons ago!) along with some Nesties (another brown one!) and the lovely silky yellow paper cut with the trimmer again.

Mat and layer the Nesties, add the lovely thread along with some transparent hearts (peel offs) by the side of the girlie and a peel off sentiment down the side and it's done - simples.

5 comments:

Di said...

Super Karen!! Have you bought some GorJuss stamps or is some nice person sending you stamped images? I still have just one piddling little GorJuss stamp :( Di x

Gill said...

Hi Karen

Just love this card the little girl it's so cute. And all nicely put too gether.

Gill x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

Karen said...

Hi All - well this is a lovely person who sent me some images, thanks Shirley! She's just sent me some more, so you'll all be seeing more of those later! Thanks to everyone who helps me with my charity cardmaking stash - it is much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

This one is so cute..
Ambreen