Wednesday 9 March 2011

Happy Birthday Bruv!


I found this freebie image and it was just perfect for my younger bruv who recently had a birthday. I wanted a 'fun' image and this suited what I wanted down to the ground as they say.
I coloured the image with my PM's (of course!) and used another crinkle edge card. I think that's the only two of those which is a shame. Di - where did you get them from? Lovely size for special cards for special people!
The sentiment I added on the PC when I printed out the image. I made it up myself, my little grey cell was taxed then I can tell you! LOL!
My bargain paper came out again (99p!) and the double scallop punch. I had some Nesties already done (batch made on a grey Sunday afternoon to make it easier for my poor hands). I used the Happy Birthday embossing folder and then just added the letters B R U V on the top half, added a blue ribbon (tied the cheat way!) with some lovely blue shiny card candy to the top right hand side and it was done.
Enjoy!

3 comments:

Di said...

Super Karen! I can't remember where I got those cards but possibly Hobbycraft or Card Creations? Have a nice day! Di x

Gill said...

Hi Karen

I bet your brother was over the moon with such a good card.

Congratuations on your win.Certainly a very good blog.

Gill X

Nannieflash said...

Hi Karen, your brother is going to love this card its fabulous, and it reminds me of my brother when he was little playing with his gocart. A Stunning card. with hugs Shirleyxxxx