Tuesday 8 March 2011

Candles on Fire....


I thought I'd show you one of the images made up into a card this time. Yes I finally got around to making a few!
I used one of the lovely crinkle edged cards Di sent me and used one of my new backing papers (99p bargain!) cut down and used the double scalloped punch for the corners. The Nesties were cut from plain light green card (amazing how good cheap card looks when it's embossed!) and some silver mirror card with a paisley embossing CB folder.
Peel off "Happy Birthday" sentiment and then some co-ordinating Card Candy added in the corners swiftly followed by the image itself. I've got to add some Stickles glitter (recommended by Ambreen - thanks Ambreen!) and then it's done and ready for the recipient.
Enjoy!

4 comments:

Di said...

Bet they're gonna love this one! Di x

Anonymous said...

Agree to Di..and the crinkle cards look just great Di..just adorable...shows your love and hard work Karen..and you are always welcome :)
Ambreen

Karen said...

Hope so - the birthday is next week...! Fingers crossed. This keeps me sane and I enjoy it, and it helps others too....thanks for taking the time to comment!

Flutterby Trina said...

Beautiful! Love it, there is a little something for you on my blog, I hope you like it! xx