Tuesday 8 February 2011

Promarkers - my first few efforts....

Well I've been having more practise with my new Promarkers - boy have I been having fun. It's a bit difficult with the wrist splint on, but I've persevered with it. I do love a challenge!!!

So what do you think of the first few efforts then? I've tried to do some shading and blending - I've not got a blender pen - I thought it came in the set but it didn't so it's all hand blending with the different shades.



Of course I had to make some of the kitties white, dear Bertie, still miss him every day.


I've tried a few different colours, and have spent some of my Christmas money on some grey Promarkers, that's one of the colours I haven't got and it will be so useful...not least for kitties! Of course, what else, with me!!!



4 comments:

Linda Wescott said...

Well done, they look so great. I've two blender pens but mostly do my blending with the colours. I use the blender to lighten a shade down, to clean up mistakes (lol) and they are good to dot over a colour to make a pattern. Keep having fun. Hugs lin

Karen said...

Hi Lin - Thanks for your comments on my first efforts at colouring with my Promarkers. Where did you get your blender pen from?? Not sure whether to get one yet or not - always keep options open! Karen x

Di said...

These are just great Karen! Going from strength to strength - well done girl! Di x

Unknown said...

You have nothing to worry about these cards are fantastic lovely colouring, for my blues I use Pastel and Powder, the pastel would be the lighter of the 2 more like a grey blue, hope this helps,
Chris x