Friday 18 February 2011

Mollie Bloom Girl....

I kept this card deliberately simple. KISS should be a motto sometimes, they look lovely!

Another Mollie Bloom stamp for this card, along with some Nesties using pearlised paper type backing, CB'd with a butterfly embossing folder.

Again I used the little circle sentiments, they needed some extra glue on the back as they weren't that sticky anymore, and I put them inside a Prima flower to make them stand out. I thought it was a good idea...what do you think....?

I also used a clear heart with a gold edging to it. Just using up some old peel offs.

4 comments:

airing cupboard crafts said...

I love this card it's beautiful.. Sometimes it's best to keep cards simple. Thank you so much for sharing.

Laura x

Gill said...

Hi Karen,
Sometimes the simple cards look best don't you think!!!!

Gill xx

Di said...

I love the sentiment in the centre of the flower - it looks like a really happy sunflower! There is a new KISS challenge blog that might interest you Karen! Di x

Karen said...

Thanks Di. Where is this challenge? I've never done one before but might have a go sometime!