Thursday 9 December 2010

Christmas Wallet for Vouchers

This is the outside of the gift wallet for vouchers, or even good old fashioned cash. I made it out of an A4 sheet of card, printed on one side with some nice Christmassy paper. I thought it might be difficult, but in reality it was quite easy!
I just folded it into three, used my corner rounder on one side of the card so that you get a peak of what is in there. Stick down the other single left hand side so the voucher/money doesn't slide out.
I used some ribbon from my stash and a handwritten sentiment matted and layered onto mirri card and used some red thread to put the sentiment onto the wallet card.
Voila - all done. Now all I've got to do is find the money!!!!




1 comment:

Gill said...

Gill

A simple but such a good idea. Great

GilX