Monday 29 November 2010

Charity Card - Dancing Hedgehogs

Hello Peeps! Isn't this a lovely image?!?! It came from my good friend Di along with a few others she stamped out for me and I think it's wonderful!!!



SHOPPING LIST


Here's what you need to make this card:


  • White cardstock

  • Green gingham backing paper (freebie from internet - of course!)

  • Purple cardstock matted and layered with cream cardstock and finally the image

  • Image coloured with H20's then Clear Gloss added to hightlight the tutu's and ballet shoes and bows in their hair! I think this is a Penny Black image, correct me if I'm wrong!

  • Faux stitching using green glitter pen

  • Stick the image at a 'jaunty angle' as they say

  • Silver peel off (Our Daughter) in the right hand corner

Simples again!

2 comments:

Di said...

Aw - so cute! Di x

Gill said...

Hi Karen

Really cute!!!

Gill