Monday 11 October 2010

Charity Card - Another Girlie Card




This was made when I found some old Papermania stickers in my stash and thought it about time they saw the light of day. That's the problem with your stash being in a huge box, it gets lost unless you have a mix about every few weeks!




SHOPPING LIST




Here's what you need to make this card:




  • Pink cardstock for the card


  • Pink gingham background paper (another freebie, I have a lot of freebie gingham colours, so ask me if you'd like one, I might have it!)


  • Papermania dress stickers matted and layered onto silver card (part of the Tesco Christmas Card Sets I'm s-t-i-l-l-l-l-l using up!)


  • Silver peel offs used as borders around the gingham paper


  • Sentiment (Tres Chic Dresses) also from the Papermania set

  • Coat hangers, guess where they're from - yes Papermania again! Amazing set and I'm not sure how I missed using them until now!


  • Handbags were placed strategically on the right hand side of the image, these were also from the Papermania stickers


  • Card candy in brown colours interspersed with the handbag stickers


  • Corner rounder punch used to soften the edges of the cardstock


Another one for the charity box - hope you like it!

1 comment:

Di said...

Love this Karen - very elegant and beautifully co-ordinated. Di x