Saturday 17 July 2010

New Job

The perfect card for a Doctor friend of mine who has just got a new job, including this new super long title to go with it!

SHOPPING LIST

Here's what you need to make this card:

  • I snaffled this image from the internet, sorry I don't know which site but it was perfect for what I needed!
  • Add silver peel offs saying "Best Wishes" and "Good Luck" down the sides to 'bling it' a bit
  • I had some stickers left over from the "Doctors Coat" card I made earlier from CraftWork and put the ambulance and the white coated Doctor on there and voila, a new card was finished!
  • On the inside of the card, I criss crossed two sticking plasters just to finish it off

Easy peasy!

1 comment:

Di said...

Hi Karen

I added a comment to your previous doctors card - I spotted the x-ray etc. stickers you used in our local fabric shop the other day. Let me know if you want some more :)

Di x