Friday 9 July 2010

A Motor Racing Fanatic's Card



This is the card I made for my brother the other year, along with the card below I made from Mum for him.


A few bits from my stash, and some downloads from the internet and I was all ready at the starting post for this one!


INGREDIENTS


  • Star backing paper from a freebie in a card making magazine (sorry this was a long time ago so I can't remember which one!)

  • Dufex decoupage of the racing car

  • Small star peel off's added randomly

  • Downloaded the flags from the internet and printed onto photographic paper

  • Downloaded the tyre prints from the internet and printed onto photographic paper

  • Assemble!

Bob's your Uncle - this card was a quick make once I had to basic idea of what I wanted on it. It's all down to your imagination, give it a go with some stash and see what you come up with!

No comments: